1. How do I place an order with Manhattan Home Design? Manhattan Home Design accepts orders 24/7 on the website. If you need further assistance buying the best furniture, you can also call us at (800) 917-0297, our toll free number and request a sales representative to assist you with your purchase.
2. How do I revise or cancel an order once it is placed? If you wish to revise your order placed at Manhattan Home Design’s website, you can do so in two ways. Firstly, you could send an email to our Customer Service department at email@example.com. Secondly, you can call us on 646-233-1393 and speak to a Customer Care Executive. Cancellation charges of 4% is applicable on all orders.
3. How do I track my order on Manhattan Home Design? Once your order is ready to be shipped by Manhattan Home Design, our service executives will share with you a tracking number. You could use this to track your order with FedEx.
1. What does it mean if my item is backordered? At Manhattan Home Design, we strive to bring the best to you. However, in certain cases our suppliers mark products as out of stock without any prior notice. Should this happen, we will instantaneously notify about the backorder. You could either choose to wait till the item is available next, or we will provide you with a full refund against your order.
2. What if my products are damaged in transit? We recommend you check the package as soon as it reaches you, before you sign for it. At Manhattan Home Design, we take great care in ensuring the goods are packaged to avoid any damage. Yet, if when the shipment reaches you is damaged, please refuse to accept delivery and notify us immediately. We will work with you to ensure a credit, return or replacement, as per your choice.
When you ship the products back to us, please ensure you have saved the original packing materials or please provide supplementary packing materials. While returning, if any further damage is caused to the product when shipped, the responsibility lies with the customer.
1. What are the shipping costs? Standard Shipping is priced between $39 - $149 for most locations. On the other hand, delivery is not available to APO / FPO addresses.
2. How will you ship my larger items? If feasible, Manhattan Home Design will use FedEx to ship your purchase. There are times, when common carrier truck deliveries are performed, which are contracted by our suppliers. These shipments will arrive at your doorstep. All deliveries will be made to ground floors only. Upon receiving the item, you are requested to sign the relevant documents upon checking the furniture. Please note that the common carrier deliveries are only performed Monday through Friday exclusively.
3. I’d like the goods to be delivered inside my residence. How do I do that? You can have the order delivered inside your home. All you have to do is, call us at 646-233-1393 and let us know. Though, this service is only available in New York City.
4. What is White Glove Delivery service? White Glove Delivery service allows us to provide for in-home delivery and light assembly of most furniture and related items as well as removal of all packaging materials. The shipment will be recieve by a local delivery agent via a line-haul carrier. The agent upon scrutiny, will determine if the goods are in a deliverable condition. If alls well, the agent will call you to schedule an appointment for delivery.
Deliveries are made between 9:00 AM and 7:00 PMm, Monday to Friday. Though already checked by an agent, Manhattan Home Design recommends you personally inspect the items. Upon delivery, you will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. If you are refusing to accept the shipment due to damage, kindly mention the reason for refusal on the receipt.
It is imperative that you check the shipped goods prior to the delivery agent's departure. It is the responsibility of the agent to ensure no debris s left behind in your residence. Additional delivery fees are required if you are located outside of a regular delivery service area. If you are located outside of the regular delivery service area you will be notified by email of additional delivery charges before your order is shipped. White Glove Delivery is not available to Alaska or Hawaii.
5. Can you ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico? Unfortuately, not.
6. Do you accept International orders? Unfortunately at this time we are unable to accept orders outside the United States. But we encourage you to hire an international transporter who can ship the item to you. You will be providing their warehouse address for us to ship the product(s).
1. Do you accept credit cards? Yes. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Diners Club Cards. Please remember the address in the "Bill To" section of the order form must match the address on file with your credit card company.
2. When will my credit card be charged? On smaller items, such as home decor, kitchenware and accessories, your credit card will be charged, once the item ships. For larger items such as furniture or pieces that require customization, estimated time of charge is around 24-78 hours after the order has been placed.
3. Is it safe to order from you over the Internet? Most certainly so. We use SSL (Secured Socket Layer) which encrypts the information that you enter. This is the same level of protection used by banks and financial institutions to ensure that your bank account information can be viewed online.
Most importantly, we do not store credit card information on our web servers. Once an order is placed, in an instance, the credit card number immediately masked barring access even to Manhattan Home Design.
Policy related queries
1. What is your warranty / guarantee Policy? With a meticulous Quality Control in place, products from Manhattan Home Design meet with timely inspections promising np compromise on the quality of the products that are shipped to you.
All the products offered by Manhattan Home Design are under warranty for two years and manufacturing defect detected in the items in these two years, will be replaced. The warranty, does not cover general wear and tear of the products. In the unlikely event that your item has a defect, please email detailed images to firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, if you wish, you may purchase a 5 year warranty for $99.00 per year.
2. What is your cancellation policy? If we are able to cancel your order before it is produced and/or shipped, there is no charge for the cancellation. However, if the product has been shipped, or prepped for shipping, you will be responsible for all inbound and outbound shipping charges, 4% cancellation fee and also a restocking fee of 25%. These charges will be deducted from your refund. Cancellations or returns must be authorized in advance. If you are unsure of the status of your cancellation and what it entails, kindly reach out to us at 646-233-1393 and we will help you assess the costs.
3. What is your return policy? We hope you love all your purchases from our online store. But, if not so, you can return your product within 7 days of the delivery date. It is requested that you retain the unused product in its original packaging with double boxing. If any returned item is returned to us with shipping damage, it is the customer's responsibility to file a freight claim and seek reimbursement from the carrier.
If you are certain of returning an item, we request you to write to us at email@example.com. Our support team will respond to you with a RMA (return merchandise authorization) number and further course of action.
4. What is your refund policy? In case of a return, the refund received by you will be the amount you paid for the product minus original shipping costs and a 25% re-stocking fee. Manhattan Home Design is not liable for return shipping or paying the return transportation costs. Given a remote instance of the product reaching our premises damaged, corresponding expenses will be deducted from the refund amount. Please note that, even if an item is a part of promotional ‘free or subsidized shipping’, the actual cost of the shipping will be fully deducted from credit.
The refund will be processed within 10 business days of Manhattan Home Design receiving the returned items. Before processing the return, our QC representatives will conduct a thorough check to confirm if the product is in its original condition.
In case, you wish to exchange a product, please be informed that all shipping, handling, administrative, processing and restocking fees will be deducted from the final amount. If there is any balance, without any exceptions it will be issued in the form of store credit.
Price Change Disclaimer
Prices are subject to change without notice. If, within 7 days of the shipment date of your purchase from Manhattan Home Design, you see the same item for less on our website, we'll refund the difference between the two prices. Please note that there will be only one price adjustment per item. Multiple adjustments are not viable.