On the Plywood lounge chair, details are everything. Did you know that only 5% of the worlds leather is of high enough quality to earn the grade "Full Aniline Grain."
The original Plywood Chair uses it and so does Manhattan Home Design Plywood lounge reproductions. Our Full Aniline Grain does not require imitation grain stamping & poly pigment top coatings. Like the original, this chair has a natural rich luster, not the dull plasticized leather worn by the remaining 95%.
Our Plywood Lounge Chair seat cushions are perfectly contoured. The pitch is a 15% recline and the high back provides the utmost in comfortable seating. Our signature replica of the original Plywood Lounge Chair comes complete with all the original features. From the leather and die cast aluminum base to the Kiln Dried Polyurethane real wooden shell, no detail has been overlooked. You can purchase your very own piece of history, made by hand using the highest quality materials in a variety of finishes.
The price, superior craftsmanship, highest quality leather and hardwood make this comfortable chair the best on the market. Compare to those found anywhere from Craigslist to Herman Miller, you will find that our Plywood chair is the most identical reproduction of the original at the most affordable price!
• Currently IN STOCK: ship immediately!
• Premium 5 star base and back supports
• Cross grain engineered plywood featured on wooden shell
• Kiln dry stabilized shell to prevent warping or cracking
• Cushions are 6” thick urethane foam CA-117 compliant, and individually upholstered and replaceable
• Swivel mechanism is built in with threaded glides for long lasting level seating
• The wooden shell is finished with 4 coats of no wax UV cured scratch resistant polyurethane
• 100% Full Grain Italian Leather including piping and buttons
• 15 degree tilted base
• Thin profile dense cushion arm rests are true to the original
• Rubber Shock Mounts connecting the head and back rest allow for flexibility and are also true to the original
• Black Aluminum Cast base and back braces contain high polished bright aluminum trim
- please contact customer service for shipping costs for this product.Manhattan Home Design is not responsible for any fees associated with shipping
commercial goods to Canada (including brokerage fees, customs duties, etc.).
Additional Shipping Fees / Instructions
- The customer has to contact the freight company directly to set up an appointment for delivery (for residences only - business deliveries will be made during normal business hours). If the appointment is missed, the customer will be charged a $50 re-delivery fee by the freight company.
All deliveries will be curbside unless specified otherwise or additional services (ex: White glove, inside delivery) is paid for by the customer. The use of the delivery company’s lift gate carries an additional fee of $60.00 for the customer. Manhattan Home Design is not responsible for any additional fees associated with shipping / deliveries.
The H. Miller Style Chair Requires the Base to be Attached to the Seat